The sheep defined by embarcadero mind machine have a lot of flexibility, primarily because of how many endpoints the Github API has.
Our first bot example was a blame bot: two bots going back and forth blaming each other for an issue by re-assigning the issue to the other bot.
Other bot flock ideas:
- bot making commits in repos
- license bot that looks for license files
be mroe generic about actions and what bots are doing
- not just "license bot to check for a license"
- that is the central action, which the bot defines how to do
- but we want to go deeper - a given bot type can do a given action type
- we want each bot to have a different "take" on the action, a different way of doing it
embarcadero mind machine Sheep have basic functionality described by the Github API.
ping pong pair - simple ping pong on an issue (no, it's your problem. :reassign:)
to_fave = ; faved = ;