embarcadero mind machine is an extensible framework for running Github bot flocks.
embarcadero mind machine uses the mind machine framework to provide the user with a simple set of building blocks for building bot flocks: a Keymaker, a Shepherd, and a Sheep.
The philosophy is to help users get started quickly, and build on simple behaviors to create complex, rich bot behaviors.
All the shields¶
embarcadero mind machine (emm) links:
- emm source code on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine/embarcadero-mind-machine
- emm documentation: https://pages.charlesreid1.com/embarcadero-mind-machine
- rainbow mind machine organization on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine
- emm releases on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine/embarcadero-mind-machine/releases
- emm on pypi: https://pypi.org/project/embarcaderomindmachine/
- emm on dockerhub: https://hub.docker.com/r/rainbowmindmachine/embarcaderomindmachine/
About the Mind Machine Framework - general information about the mind machine framework (how does it work? what does it look like?)
About Embarcadero Mind Machine - about this library (what is it? what does it do?)
Installing - installation instructions (how do I install bmm?)
Quick Start - quick start instructions for getting started with embarcadero mind machine - run your first bot flock!
Documentation for components implemented in embarcadero mind machine:
See Developer Notes for info about the workflow for uploading changes to pypi and dockerhub.
See Contributing for info about how to contribute to the project.
Get In Touch¶
Contact the author: