rainbow mind machine is an extensible framework for running Twitter bot flocks in Python.
rainbow mind machine uses the mind machine framework to provide the user with a simple set of building blocks for building bot flocks: a Keymaker, a Shepherd, and a Sheep.
The philosophy is to help users get started quickly, and build on simple behaviors to create complex, rich bot behaviors.
All the shields¶
rainbow mind machine (rmm) links:
- rmm source code on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine/rainbow-mind-machine
- rmm documentation: https://pages.charlesreid1.com/rainbow-mind-machine/
- rainbow mind machine organization on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine
- rmm releases on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine/rainbow-mind-machine/releases
- rmm on pypi: https://pypi.org/project/rainbowmindmachine/
- rmm on dockerhub: https://hub.docker.com/r/rainbowmindmachine/rainbowmindmachine/
About the Mind Machine Framework - general information about the mind machine framework (how does it work? what does it look like?)
About Rainbow Mind Machine - about the rainbow mind machine library (what is it? what does it do?)
Installing - installation instructions (how do I install bmm?)
Quick Start - quick start instructions for getting started with rainbow mind machine - run your first Twitter bot!
Documentation for components implemented in rainbow mind machine:
See Developer Notes for info about the workflow for uploading changes to pypi and dockerhub.
See Contributing for info about how to contribute to the project.
Get In Touch¶
Contact the author: