rainbow mind machine is an extensible framework for running Twitter bot flocks in Python.
rainbow mind machine uses the mind machine framework to provide the user with a simple set of building blocks for building bot flocks: a Keymaker, a Shepherd, and a Sheep.
The philosophy is to help users get started quickly, and build on simple behaviors to create complex, rich bot behaviors.
All the shields¶
rainbow mind machine (rmm) links:
- rmm source code on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine/rainbow-mind-machine
- rmm documentation: https://pages.charlesreid1.com/rainbow-mind-machine/
- rainbow mind machine organization on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine
- rmm releases on Github: https://github.com/rainbow-mind-machine/rainbow-mind-machine/releases
- rmm on pypi: https://pypi.org/project/rainbowmindmachine/
- rmm on dockerhub: https://hub.docker.com/r/rainbowmindmachine/rainbowmindmachine/
About the Mind Machine Framework - general information about the mind machine framework (how does it work? what does it look like?)
About Rainbow Mind Machine - about the rainbow mind machine library (what is it? what does it do?)
Installing - installation instructions (how do I install bmm?)
Quick Start - quick start instructions for getting started with rainbow mind machine - run your first Twitter bot!
Documentation for components implemented in rainbow mind machine:
See Developer Notes for info about the workflow for uploading changes to pypi and dockerhub.
Get In Touch¶
Contact the author: